Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Monday, October 28, 2013

Leather Jacket

I was trying to avoid black looks all summer, and now is the time for a new one! I'm so happy that I finaly have a leather jacket! The jacket I wearing is from Bershka and it's a gift from my boyfriend! The sweetest boyfriend in the world!  Soon more outfits with my new jacket! Have a great week my sweet readers!
---
Толкова много бягах цяло лято от черните аутфити и отново черен аутфит в блога! Много съм щастлива, че най после имам кожено яке! Якето, което нося е от Bershka и е подарък от гаджето ми. Най-сладкото гадже на света!  Скоро ще пусна още аутфит с новото яке! Пожелавам ви прекрасна седмица мой сладки читатели!








Jacket/Яке - Bershka New Collection 2013
Skirt/Пола - Stradivarius
Boots and wallet/Ботуши и портмоне - Local shop

xoxo/Целувки

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Cute look ;)

Viktoria K said...

Those boots look so awesome!

xoxo

WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kate said...

That jacket is so beautiful!

Kate from Clear the Way
(currently running a Concrete Necklace giveaway, if you are interested)

Angeldress.co.uk said...

So beautiful dresses , you give me a lot feeling about fashion , thank you for sharing