Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Autumn look



It's autumn and I enjoy every single sunny day. But this sunny days are rear, nights are cold and because of that I wear this outfit last night. Warm scarf in combination with bag both handmade for me and t-shirt in navy color, one of the most trendiest color for this winter. I'm happy that the over-the-knee boots are trendy this winter, because they are always being my favorite.  

---

Вече е есен и се наслаждавам на всеки слънчев ден. Тези слънчеви дни са рядкост, вечерите са студени и затова миналата вечер носих този аутфит. Топъл шал в комбинация с чанта и двете ръчна изработка специално за мен и тениска в тъмно синьо, един от актуалните цветовете за зимата. Искам също да спомена, че съм изключително щастлива, че в модните тенденции са ботушите чизми, защото винаги са ми били любими.



xoxo/Целувки

1 comment:

Viktoria K said...

I really love over the knee boots but only if they have heels too ;)

xoxo

www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com