Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Monday, August 27, 2012

ART NAILS| Crazy



You know I'm addict to Instagram and I browsing photos with Art Nails and I had an idea about this! First I sketched on my notebook when I sketch all my ideas about outfits, inspiration, diy projects and others. This is the result - Crazi nails!

Вие знаете че съм пристрастена към Instagram и докато разглеждах снимки на маникюри ми дойде идеята за този. Първо го скицирах в тетрадката си където скицирам всичките си идеи за аутфити, вдъхновения, направи си сам проекти и други такива. Това е резултата - Откачени ноктчета!
xoxo/Целувки

2 comments:

Lina's Style said...

The nails look so fun and outgoing! Great pics by the way!

http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the 3rd nail!!!!

Looks so much fun!!!

GREAT post!

Follow each other???

*****CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com*******