Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Monday, January 30, 2012

Vintage skirt

The weather isn't good, but I have free time for blogging, watching movies, meeting friends. I feel free xax .. 
I had a beautiful and magical weekend with my boyfriend. He had made for me a romantic evening, with many candles and  romantic songs. I love you my boy <3 ..
I love this skirt, but I can't decide which shirt to wear with it. Tell me what do you think? First top with stars from New Yorker or second with stripe from H&M? 





 skirt / пола - vintage (from my grandmother / от баба ми) 
top with stripe / топ на райе - H&M
top with stars / топ на звездички - New Yorker
bracelets / гривни - Indian shop

Photographer - Mario Stoqnov
Edit by  Me

xoxo


Времето не е хубаво, но поне имам свободно време за блога, гледане на филми и излизане с приятели. Чувствам се свободна хих ..  Имах красив и вълшебен уикенд с приятеля си. Той направи романтична вечер за мен с много свещи и романтични песни. Обичам те мило <3.. 
Обичам тази пола, но не мога да реша с кой топ да я нося. Кажете ми своето мнение? С топ на звездички от New Yorker или с топ на райе от H&M?
Целувки

6 comments:

chiikalivelovelaugh said...

you look so cute, i love your hair in the bow...and i think the black top with the stars looks the best :)
http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com/

Jenaly Enns said...

great blog

http://jenalyenns.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Philosophy said...

We adore your sense of style! That purple skirt is seriously amazing! You style it so well!

ox,
-Davie+Erica
Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Cute skirt, loving the color ! Nice one dear :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Lovely outfit, you look pretty :) Mind to follow each other? ^^

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Flávia Cremonese Bernardy said...

Nuthin', it's a pleasure :) follow each other on bloglovin' and here?