Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Friday, January 27, 2012

Snowflake

I had two hard weeks in school. And now I'm happy because they ended. I hope I'll have more free time for my blog now. This is outfit after this two weeks. There is a lot of snow,witch also prevented the shooting, for the post. Long ago there was so much snow and such blizzards. I hope soon the weather will be good. I'm tired of layered clothing. I want some colorful outfits. My favorite season is summer. I hope you like it.  
I wish you good weekend and have fun!




 coat / сако - Reserved 
top / потник - New Yorker
watch / часовник - Q&Q
bracelet / гривна - Avon
boots / акпрески - Airwalk


xoxo


Имах две много трудни седмици в училище. И съм щастлива, че минаха. Надявам сега да имам повече свободно време за Блога. Ето и аутфита след дългите две седмици. Наваля толкова много сняг, което също попречи на снимките ми. Отдавна не е имало толкова много сняг и такива снежни бурии. Надявам се скоро на по хубаво време. Писна ми от пластовете дрехи имам нужда от леки аутфити и много цвят. Моя любим сезон е лятото <3
Надявам се аутфита да ви хареса :)
Целувки


3 comments:

nadja said...

lovely blog, girl
really like your style
www.ashfld.blogspot.com

Andrea Antoniou said...

love ur blazer, your blog is just lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx

NRC♥ said...

Lucky you we've had no snow :(
Following
NRC ♥