Pages

Nivo Slider by Way2Blogging

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snow, gifts and christmas nail arts

It was snowing today for the first time this winter... There is so much snow outside and it's so magical. I went to the cinema to watch New Year's Eve with Pavel - you can read critics for the movie on his blog here very soon. I don't remember if I said before, but my favorite color is blue and my Christmas nails art blue. I'm inlove with my new nail polish silver and sparkle. So amazing and so Christmas like a small snowflakes. I had inspiration for this nail art from my new T-shirt - Maggie Simpson which you can see in my previous post. The other stuff is my new ring which is Christmas gift from Pavel and one red box with chocolate candy which is special gift from my friend Elvi  from her trip to Germany <3. 





Nails





jacket - Rip Curl
ring - House
xoxo

No comments: